Please contact me via email at yinza[at]yinza.com if you're interested in commissioning me. I am happy to work from references or character descriptions alike.
Below are my base prices in USD. The complexity of a request may impact the price.
When you contact me, please provide the following:
- For fan art: the full names of characters and their fandoms
- For OCs: a simple description, e.g., "a human woman in plate armor"
- A brief description of the interaction (kissing, riding a bike, etc) and any background elements
- Your desired style (e.g., full-body flat color, etc). If there are specific pictures in my gallery that you like, please tell me! This is especially helpful, and I'm happy to give price quotes for styles that don't quite fit my commission examples.
- Any deadlines you may have; I will let you know whether or not I can meet them.
- If you need specific dimensions, let me know! By default I work at 2550x3300px (8.5x11").
- If you would prefer your commission to remain private, please let me know up-front.
Once I accept the commission, you should be ready to provide reference images and details about character expressions and poses, etc.
I WILL draw:
- Fandom characters, including those from fandoms I am unfamiliar with.
- OCs and fandom OCs, including OC x canon character pairings. If you have no art/reference sheets, I can work from descriptions. Just please don't give me their life story, only what's visually relevant!
- Anthro, armor, mecha, animals - these are all fine, but more complicated designs may increase the price.
- Real people that you personally know, e.g., you and your friend hanging out or a portrait of your mom.
I will NOT draw:
- Anything of a sexual nature, including fetish art of fully clothed characters. I will consider waist-up nudity provided it is not sexualized.
- Excessive violence or gore.
- Anything bigoted or mean-spirited towards real people.
I reserve the right to decline a commission for any reason.
I use Square invoices to request payment. Accepted payment methods include: credit/debit, Apple Pay, Google Pay, or ACH. No Square account is required.
I accept payment up-front. I will not begin work until I have received payment. I may accept partial payment up-front for commissions of $200 or more, but you will not receive the completed piece until it has been paid in full.
Copyright & Sharing
By commissioning me, you are purchasing my services. You may share the completed commission with attribution, but you may NOT use it to sell prints or otherwise turn a profit. If you would like to purchase the rights to use my artwork commercially, I will require a written contract and it will affect the price.
Otherwise, I retain copyright over the work, and may choose to post it on my portfolio and social media. I will not post artwork of real people without permission from the subject(s).
How It Works
- You email me with a commission request.
- I will confirm whether or not I can take on the project, and may ask clarifying questions about your request. (I typically respond within a few days, so if you don't hear back, check your spam filter!)
- Once I have a clear understanding of what you want, I will provide you with a price quote and an estimated completion date.
- If you agree to the price, I will then send you an invoice.
- You pay the invoice.
- Depending on the complexity of the piece, I will send you at least one WIP so that you can confirm the work is progressing according to your wishes.
- Once I have completed your commission, I will send you the finished artwork.
- At this point, you may request minor tweaks to the artwork, but I will not make any major changes.