Please contact me via email at yinza[at]yinza.com if you're interested in commissioning me. I am happy to work from references or character descriptions alike.
Below are my base prices in USD. The complexity of a request may impact the price.
$18-30 per character
$21-35 per character
$30-50 per character
$36-60 per character
*Add Cell Shading: $5
When you contact me, please be ready to provide:
- Reference pictures, or descriptions if it's an OC
- The style you want (flat color, full color painting, etc). If there are specific pictures in my gallery done in a style you like, please tell me! This is especially helpful.
- Details regarding character expressions and poses, background, colors. Anything you have in mind.
- If it is meant to be a gift and/or you are hoping to have it by a certain date, let me know! I will do my best to get it done by then if possible.
I will NOT draw:
- Explicit content of a sexual or excessively violent nature. I will consider waist-up nudity provided it is not sexualized.
- Anything offensive or mean-spirited.
I reserve the right to decline a commission for any reason.
I use PayPal's invoice system to request payment.
I accept payment up-front. I will not begin work until I have received payment. I may accept partial payment up-front for commissions of $100 or more.
By commissioning me, you are purchasing my services. You may NOT use your completed commission to sell prints or otherwise turn a profit. If you would like to purchase the rights to use my artwork commercially, I will require a written contract and it will affect the price.
How It Works
- You email me with a commission request.
- I will reply with whether or not I can take on the project, and may ask clarifying questions about your request.
- Once I have a clear understanding of what you want, I will provide you with a price quote and an estimated completion date.
- If you agree to the price, I will then send you an invoice.
- You pay the invoice.
- Depending on the complexity of the piece, I will send you at least one WIP so that you can confirm the work is progressing according to your wishes.
- Once I have completed your commission, I will send you the finished product.
- At this point, you may request minor tweaks to the artwork, but I will not make any major changes.